User Experience Designer
Juejin · Visual Designer (Full-time) · Product Design Department
September 2017 – August 2018 · Beijing, China
- The product provides short, systematic, refined, rewardable contents for developers.
- Creating detailed wireframes or prototypes for better design strategies.
- Designing higher-fidelity interfaces for Web, iOS & Android.
- Organizing and attending product design meetings with PM and developers.
- Designing relevant illustrations for description document of the product.
Today Art Museum · Video Producer Intern · Public Education Department
June 2015 – August 2015 · Beijing, China
- Organizing three-members video making team and recording the curation process.
- Contacting, meeting and Interviewing artists and judges of the exhibition.
- Shooting, recording and editing related video materials into three final documentaries.
- Producing videos for the beginning and end of the award ceremony with PR and AU.
University of Edinburgh · MA · Design Informatics
September 2018 to September 2019 | Edinburgh, UK
- The university, located in the capital city of Scotland, is ranked 20th in the world.
- The major is related to data science, design, and information technology.
- Courses: Design with Data (A2), Case Study (A3), Data Science for Design (A3).
Ca Foscari University of Venice · Exchange Student
February 2015 to June 2015 · Venice, Italy
- One of the most important institutions in northeast Italy which ranked 10th in Italy.
- Main Courses: History of Arts of Venice and the Veneto, Italian Language for Beginners.
Capital Normal University · BA · Fine Arts
September 2012 to June 2016 · Beijing, China
- Major Courses: Exhibit Design (90), Animation Design (90), Webpage Design (88).
- Minor Courses: TV News Interview (92), Broadcasting and Hosting Practice (90).
Qualitative/Quantitative Research, Structured/Semi-structured Interview, Storyboard, User Journey Map, Workshop, etc.
Design Thinking, Critical Thinking, Agile Working; Project/time Management Method, etc.
Adobe Creative Suite (eg. PS, AI, ID), Sketch, Painting, etc.
Editing & Animation
Flash, After Effect, Premiere, iMovie, Final Cut, etc.
C4D, Maya, Fusion 360, etc.
HTML, CSS, Python, etc.